The get Fit, Free and Freakin Fabulous 30-day plan
Through self-belief, mental resilience and physical wellbeing any obstacle can be overcome. The Free, Fit and F-Fabulous plan is a holistic approach to making healthy a habit, getting physically and mentally fit, and reaching your full potential.
Your plan includes:
- Weekly online meet-ups and inspirational talks with Ingrid to keep you on track. Sessions are recorded so that you can access at a time that suits you. On registration, times of your initial session will be sent.
- Tools to enhance your fitness and personal growth
- Access to personal videos to propel you beyond your usual boundaries in work and life
- lifetime access to a community of awesome people on the same journey as you for daily support, motivation, and encouragement. Here you will post daily updates by either text or videos. You can write a daily journal in your hub also to monitor your growth
- Tools to become a habitual exerciser so that it no longer feels like a chore, but rather, awesome fun
- Tools to make healthy a lifestyle habit in order to eliminate the constant inner battle to avoid unhealthy foods
- A thirty-day tracker to keep you on track of your new habit
- VIP priority to exclusive events
At its core, your plan provides you with skills to reprogramme your mind from a fixed to a growth mindset. For you to master healthier lifestyle habits and succeed in reaching your professional and personal goals. We provide tools to overcome the impact of hidden gremlins too, such as stereotype threat. This is an issue that silently erodes your self-esteem, makes you overeat and sabotages your performance at work. The plan is designed so that you become happier, healthier and propel in your career.
While being a whole load of freakin fun, the programme is developed using the latest neuroscience research into how intelligence and healthy habits are formed, and how talent actually grows.
How does the #TakeTheStairs growth mindset tools boost physical activity and encourage a healthier lifestyle?
You will be empowered to boost your health through treating your body like your brain - a muscle that gets fitter and stronger through the small daily shifts in your physical activity. Note, however, your current unhealthy habit was built up over time. Here we are using a step-by-step approach to replace the existing habit with a new healthier one. Without the growth mindset training, most quit after just a few days. Our programme, on the other hand, helps you to learn from your mistakes and develop super mental resilience. The #TakeTheStairs growth mindset training forms new habits and a lifestyle change that effectively reprogrammes your mind with a new blueprint.
What is a growth mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset?
A fixed mindset is the belief that abilities are very much predetermined or a situation is fixed. As a result, it erodes self-esteem and increases anxiety. A fixed mindset culture is also fertile ground for what is known as stereotype threat, which is a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy. This is where for example, if you believe you are unhealthy you adopt unhealthy habits. Or, if you believe your ability is limited by your gender, your actions unconsciously sabotages your performance. It is where you also become reluctant to attempt anything new or struggle to achieve your best in situations where there are stereotypically negative expectations of you. It is the fear of not conforming to the stereotype of your social group and the anxieties evoked that make you sabotage your efforts and underperform in areas you are more than capable. Fixed mindset cultures also stifle creative decision making.
Contrastingly, a growth mindset is the belief that the brain is a muscle that grows and learns from its mistakes. Steeped in Neuroscience, including work by the prominent Dr. Carol Dwek, a growth mindset unlocks mental and physical boundaries and develops greater levels of creativity.
The Unplug element: Uses a unique combination of tools and mindfulness techniques during exercise to calm the amygdala area of the brain associated with fear.
The Discover element: Skills are taught in adopting a growth-mindset to create a healthier lifestyle and develop in your professional life.
Unleash element: The Unleash element is where you are equipped with tools to find and express your voice.
- Equipped with tools that empower you to master healthier lifestyle habits in order to improve your physical fitness, mental well-being, to boost your confidence and propel beyond your usual boundaries.
- Equipped with tools that reduce fear, encourages growth and unleashes new levels of creativity.
- Equipped with tools that empower you to maximise your effectiveness at work.